Dear Alter Hotel Guests!
Your safety is our top priority. We have been closely following the guidelines on cleanliness, increased disinfection and safe service standards ever since our Hotel re-opened.
Additionally, a UV radiation and active carbon disinfection and sterilisation system was installed in the ventilation ducts of our facility to destroy any airborne viruses, bacteria, allergens and mould spores.
It should be emphasized that maintaining a high cleanliness standard has always been among our priorities and this is reflected by the numerous positive reviews by Guests.
The Alter Hotel team makes every effort to ensure that all our Guests feel safe and have exactly the kind of experience they visit us for, i.e. peace and quiet.
~ Hotel Alter Owners
In the restaurant EGO
- Employees are equipped with gloves and masks
- The hotel restaurant and summer terrace are open for hotel guests and for public
- Breakfast is served in the restaurant
- We have reduced the size of the reception common area to limit contact between Guests
- We have provided hand sanitiser
- We have shortened the duration of check-ins and check-outs to the necessary minimum
- We have shortened the hotel day and it now ends at 11:00 am, which leaves more time for thorough cleaning and disinfection
- Any persons who have not checked-in are now banned from staying at the Hotel premises
- All Hotel employees wear masks
- Room cleaning service is carried out on guests request
- All flat surfaces and other items used by the Guests, such as handles, phones, and TV remote controls, are disinfected during the cleaning
- Wooden furniture is disinfected with a professional, non-alcohol cleaning foam.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency in all common areas, such as toilets, halls and corridors, as well as in the case of other areas and items that Guests frequently come into contact with, including payment terminals, light switches, door handles and elevator buttons.
Should you have any concerns related to your health, please contact the National Health Fund helpline at 800 190 590. All Hotel employees are available to help you 24/7 as well.
In our pool
- We have increased the frequency of disinfection in common areas of our property
- When using Jacuzzi and swimming pool, please keep in mind not overcrowd for your safety
- Adherence to the hygiene rules of users in swimming pools - mandatory whole body shower before entering the pool hall
- Adherence to the strict separation of the shoeless and barefoot zones, going to the swimming pool hall through the foot rinsing paddling pool
Sauna and Steam Room with aromatherapy with aromatherapy are open
- A mask available for each Guest at Reception Desk.