Dear Alter Hotel Guests!
Your safety is our top priority. We have been closely following the guidelines on cleanliness, increased disinfection and safe service standards ever since our Hotel re-opened.
Additionally, a UV radiation and active carbon disinfection and sterilisation system was installed in the ventilation ducts of our facility to destroy any airborne viruses, bacteria, allergens and mould spores.
It should be emphasized that maintaining a high cleanliness standard has always been among our priorities and this is reflected by the numerous positive reviews by Guests.
The Alter Hotel team makes every effort to ensure that all our Guests feel safe and have exactly the kind of experience they visit us for, i.e. peace and quiet.
~ Hotel Alter Owners
In the restaurant
- Mandatory hand disinfection by customers at the entrance to the premises
- Employees are equipped with gloves and masks
- We have provided dispensers with liquid hand disinfectants for guests in the dining room area (at the ordering / checkout points) and at the exit from toilets
- We excluded the use of blow dryers, bathroom use, hand wiping paper
- The distance between table tops (from their edges) is min. 2 m
- The principle that one family or persons staying in the same household may stay at one table
- We comply with the assumption that no more than 1 person per 4m2 may stay in the room
- Determining and controlling the maximum number of guests in the restaurant - based on the number of seats available
- We have designated safe areas outside the restaurant for guests awaiting entry.
- We have reduced the size of the reception common area to limit contact between Guests
- We have provided hand sanitiser and disposable pens
- We have shortened the duration of check-ins and check-outs to the necessary minimum
- We have shortened the hotel day and it now ends at 11:00 am, which leaves more time for thorough cleaning and disinfection
- We agree upon a specific check-out time with our Guests to limit contact with other Guests as much as possible
- Any persons who have not checked-in are now banned from staying at the Hotel premises
- All Hotel employees wear masks and gloves.
- A mask available for each Guest at Reception Desk
- Room cleaning takes place when the Guests are absent, with the Hotel staff wearing masks and disposable gloves
- All flat surfaces and other items used by the Guests, such as handles, phones, and TV remote controls, are disinfected during the cleaning
- Wooden furniture is disinfected with a professional, non-alcohol cleaning foam.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency in all common areas, such as toilets, halls and corridors, as well as in the case of other areas and items that Guests frequently come into contact with, including payment terminals, light switches, door handles and elevator buttons.
Should you have any concerns related to your health, please contact the National Health Fund helpline at 800 190 590. All Hotel employees are available to help you 24/7 as well.
In our pool
- Equipping the facility with liquid disinfectant dispensers
- Mandatory hand disinfection by users at the entrance to the facility
- Adherence to the hygiene rules of users in swimming pools - mandatory whole body shower before entering the pool hall
- Adherence to the strict separation of the shoeless and barefoot zones, going to the swimming pool hall through the foot rinsing paddling pool
- In the case of small basins and Jacuzzis, when it is not possible to use social distance, apply - use them separately or in several remaining people who are inhabiting
- Limited stay in the facility until swimming in the pool and changing clothes
- Obligatory disinfection of surfaces available as part of the connection, cloakrooms, changing rooms and services come into contact.
Restriction of sauna activities
- Limiting the number of people using saunas at one time to 50% of used occupations
- For compulsory use of barefoot saunas, without the cover, except for the towel (the sauna door must remain available to maintain the desired temperature)
- No need to put the mask on in the sauna.
- A mask available for each Guest at Reception Desk.