Dear Alter Hotel Guests!
Your safety is our top priority. We have been closely following the guidelines on cleanliness, increased disinfection and safe service standards ever since our Hotel re-opened. Additionally, a UV radiation and active carbon disinfection and sterilisation system was installed in the ventilation ducts of our facility to destroy any airborne viruses, bacteria, allergens and mould spores.
It should be emphasized that maintaining a high cleanliness standard has always been among our priorities and this is reflected by the numerous positive reviews by Guests.
The Alter Hotel team makes every effort to ensure that all our Guests feel safe and have exactly the kind of experience they visit us for, i.e. peace and quiet.
~ Hotelu Alter Owners
- we have reduced the size of the reception common area to limit contact between Guests;
- we designed a small reception table with a plexiglass shield;
- we have provided hand sanitiser and disposable pens;
- at check-in, Guests have their body temperature measured using a non-contact thermometer;
- we have shortened the duration of check-ins and check-outs to the necessary minimum;
- we have shortened the hotel day and it now ends at 11:00 am, which leaves more time for thorough cleaning and disinfection;
- we agree upon a specific check-out time with our Guests to limit contact with other Guests as much as possible;
- any persons who have not checked-in are now banned from staying at the Hotel premises;
- all Hotel employees wear masks and gloves at all times and have their body temperature measured before starting work.
- breakfasts are served directly to the rooms at pre-determined times;
- drinks are served directly to the rooms in their original, closed packaging;
- a mask and gloves are available for each Guest in their room;
- room cleaning takes place when the Guests are absent, with the Hotel staff wearing masks and disposable gloves;
- all flat surfaces and other items used by the Guests, such as handles, phones, and TV remote controls, are disinfected during the cleaning;
- wooden furniture is disinfected with a professional, non-alcohol cleaning foam.
- we have increased the cleaning frequency in all common areas, such as toilets, halls and corridors, as well as in the case of other areas and items that Guests frequently come into contact with, including payment terminals, light switches, door handles and elevator buttons.
Should you have any concerns related to your health, please contact the National Health Fund helpline at 800 190 590. All Hotel employees are available to help you 24/7 as well.